Adjustable Two-way Pedal Mount including Pedal Plate, 4 Brackets and all Screws
The TR160 Pedal Mount can be mounted to sit above or below the 160mm high aluminium chassis and pre-drilled for all major brand pedals. The clever design mounts inside the chassis for ground-level height or outside the chassis for above chassis height.
The pedal baseplate is made out of thick carbon steel and has pre-drilled holes for all major brand pedals (see list below) and slots for left/right adjustment with Heusinkveld pedals and others. The pedal plate can be angle adjusted with the locking lever and moved forwards and backwards.
Most Rigid Adjustable Pedal Mount Features:
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal plate above, or below the top of the chassis
- Hassle Free Angle Adjustment with the Tool-free screw
- Fully adjustable bracket for both angle, height and slide
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals
This bracket is compatible with the following pedals (and more):
- Fanatec including CSL Elite Pedals, ClubSport V1/V2/V3
- Thrustmaster including 2-pedals (all), T3PA, GT Ed, T3PGT, T3PA PRO add-on and T500
- Heusinkveld including Ultimate, Sprint and Pro
- Quaife Throttle Pedal and Brake
- HPP PRX 3P
- Logitech G Series
Contact us if your pedals are not listed here
There are no reviews written yet about this product..