Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls
Honeycomb Aeronautical Alpha Flight Controls is one of the most advanced yokes currently available for PC flight simulation. It was designed to fulfil the requirements of both flight simulation users and student or full-time pilots. The aerospace-grade internal components feature realistic ergonomics for a true flying experience.
Download the latest Honeycomb Config Tool here:
- MSFS: AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip
- P3D V5: AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV5_V2.zip
- P3D V4: AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV4_V2.zip
- P3D V3: AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV3_V2.zip
- FSX: AS_HONEYCOMB_FSX-FSXSE-V2.zip
- X-Plane 11 Mac: AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11_MAC_V2.zip
- X-Plane 11 Windows: AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11_WIN_V2.zip
Honeycomb Config Tool - Version 1.050:
Here you find various videos with explanations, tips and tutorials for Honeycomb's Alpha Flight Controls & Bravo Throttle Quadrant:
The high-quality mechanics offer a realistic full 180° turn radius with a self-centring mechanism with no dead zone to control the aileron. Lengthwise, the steel shaft allows for 15 cm of travel. The mechanism is all metal for durability.
The Yoke has a switch panel with a master, alternator, avionics, and light switches. It is equipped with a red LED backlight to be easily operable at night. Furthermore, it includes an ignition switch as can be found in piston-engine aircraft.
On the left handle, you will find two buttons, two 2-way hat switches, and a push to talk button, while the right handle features two 2-way and an 8-way switch as well as a button.
Due to suitable mounting points and brackets, the Alpha Flight Controls are compatible with other Honeycomb and Saitek products.
The included driver and configuration software comes with individual profile settings for various aircraft and is compatible with Windows and macOS.
- Aerospace-grade internal components
- Realistic ergonomics
- 180° turn radius, self-centring
- Switch panel with backlight
- Numerous switches and buttons
- Durable construction
- 2-year warranty and free lifetime support
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb and Saitek products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D)
- X-Plane 11 (XP)
- Sleeve: 44,8 x 31,4 x 23,7 cm
- Carton: 46,2 x 32,7 x 25,5 cm
- USB port
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS
- Compatible with: Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3-V5, X-Plane 11
Note: You don’t need the software to use the Yoke together with X-Plane 11, if you like to use it please notice that the software currently only supports Windows 10 (64bit) and macOS (Catalina +).
- Posted by: Joe M on 4 August 2021(disclaimer, I did buy a honeycomb alpha second-hand, but in good faith I can provide a decent review).
Out of the box, the yoke is very responsive. Coupled with the salitek rudder controls, it does provide a somewhat reali...(disclaimer, I did buy a honeycomb alpha second-hand, but in good faith I can provide a decent review). Out of the box, the yoke is very responsive. Coupled with the salitek rudder controls, it does provide a somewhat realistic experience within Msfs2020 (Notwithstanding the lack of the throttle Quadrant). The panel toggle switches are plug in play and are mapped natively within Msfs2020. Athough the Honeycomb Alpha might use a USB-C connector, it will still work on the older, more prominent USB 2.0 Honeycomb, please make more products soon, there's a reason they're selling out (and I will definitely be buying the throttle quadrant once it gets back in stock)
- Posted by: Brett H. on 4 August 2021Very nice hardware. Good feel. Docs need lots of work (Aerosoft videos purport to cover some areas, don't). The software takes over some switches in X-Plane instead of letting use decide so you have to undo that. Docs from Hon...Very nice hardware. Good feel. Docs need lots of work (Aerosoft videos purport to cover some areas, don't). The software takes over some switches in X-Plane instead of letting use decide so you have to undo that. Docs from Honeycomb are basically non existent or cover the obvious so you have to hope you find something helpful elsewhere. Software is supposed to find datarefs in X-Plane but only finds standard ones. You have to use the Custom name to enter developer datarefs and can't search them so use Datareftool to find them. The software should pickup datarefs for current aircraft. Not sure what service turnaround time is on the yoke if needed but the throttle is months so if it breaks you are out of luck. I recommend only because there are no other options in this price range. Logitech is low end, others are very high end, and while CH Products is in this range and very good they haven't been updated for years so there isn't much of a choice unless you want to spend twice the money on a yoke.
- Posted by: Harry R. on 4 August 2021Absolutely love the Honey Comb Flight Yoke System! The design and craftsmanship is very high quality. Performance and response is like flying a real aircraft. Don’t have any dislikes, the cost is on point. Flying in
MSFS2020 ...Absolutely love the Honey Comb Flight Yoke System! The design and craftsmanship is very high quality. Performance and response is like flying a real aircraft. Don’t have any dislikes, the cost is on point. Flying in MSFS2020 is such a great experience and this yoke system is the icing on the cake !!
- Posted by: Bill B on 4 August 2021Completely Satisfied with this Yoke. It's Solid and works with my X-flight simulator better than expected.