B737 Desktop Simulator PREMIUM Plug&Play
Take your simulation experience to the next level with our B737 Desktop Simulator. This unit provides all the functionality of B737NG aircraft required to complete the RNAV flight. A compact form of the device will fit every desk. It is a great first choice product for everyone who is searching for an immersive, reliable, and affordable simulation solution. Easily expandable with our other hardware such as Overhead Panel, Throttle Quadrant, Yoke and Rudder pedals it may become a perfect virtual flying machine.
This is PREMIUM version of our B737 Desktop Simulator. In this version following modules: MCP, EFIS, CDU, NAV Radio, COM Radio and Transponder – are manufactured by CPFlight, a high-end supplier of simulation hardware for the most realistic experience and minimum configuration.
Installed Modules and Functions:
- B737 Control Display Unit (CDU) by CP Flight
- B737 Mode Control Panel (MCP) by CP Flight MCP737NG-MAX
- B737 Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) by CP Flight EFIS737NG
- Sixpack System Captain B737
- Sixpack System F/O B737
- Radio COM by CP Flight – MULTI737 multiradio option
- 2x NAV by CP Flight
- ATC Transponder by CP Flight
- Auto Brake
- Lever Gear Lever and LED Annunciators
- Flaps Gauge
- AFDS systems
- Test light switch
- Master caution
- Warning system
- Panel front light
- Adjustable Backlight
- 3 unit display bezels
- 1x 220V / 110V AC
- 1x USB
- 1x HDMI (CDU Display)
- 1x HDMI (Navigation Displays)
Size & Weight:
- 110cm (43.3inch) x 40cm (15.7 inch) x 40cm (15.7inch)
- 41Kg (90 Lbs)
Software Required (not included):
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D v4)
- ProSim737 by ProSim-AR
- FSUIPC v5 by Pete Dowson
- X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator with ZIBO 737 mod
Worldwide shipping is available. Package and shipping not included in the price.
All devices are build to order. Standard lead time is 10 weeks, however, it may vary depends on the current workload.
Please contact us directly for actual lead time and shipping costs quotation.
CDU, MCP, COM Radios, NAV, Transponder modules are third-party products (CPFLight www.cpflight.com)
There are no reviews written yet about this product..