Fly Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant
Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant
Available again: October 2021
With the Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Honeycomb Aeronautical presents a universally usable all-in-one cockpit system. The throttle quadrant allows for configurations from small single-engine planes to four-engine airliners. It supports various cockpit systems like autopilot, annunciator panel, gear switch, flaps, and trim.
The thrust levers can be configured for small single- and multi-engine planes with separate flap switches. For use in an airliner, you can choose a configuration with two or four thrust levers, levers for spoiler and flaps. This will then also allow you to control the thrust reverser.
Download the latest Honeycomb Config Tool here:
- MSFS: AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip
- P3D V5: AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV5_V2.zip
- P3D V4: AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV4_V2.zip
- P3D V3: AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV3_V2.zip
- FSX: AS_HONEYCOMB_FSX-FSXSE-V2.zip
- X-Plane 11 Mac: AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11_MAC_V2.zip
- X-Plane 11 Windows: AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11_WIN_V2.zip
Here you find various videos with explanations, tips and tutorials for Honeycomb's Alpha Flight Controls & Bravo Throttle Quadrant:
The autopilot panel includes the usual functions as can be found in commercial and GA aircraft. The annunciator panel with 14 signal lights shows the most important status and warning messages of the board systems.
Additional features are provided by the gear switch, the trim wheel, and 7 freely programmable switches so the user does not need to reach out to the keyboard as often.
- Throttle quadrant for GA planes and airliners
- Configuration options for single and multiple engines
- Configuration options for piston and jet engines
- Thrust reverser for two- and four-engine aircraft
- Extensive autopilot
- Annunciator panel with 14 lights
- Gear switch and trim wheel
- 7 programmable keys
- 2-year warranty and free lifetime support
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb and Saitek products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D)
- X-Plane 11 (XP)
Conclusion by X-Plained.com:
"Back to the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant; only one word fits it all; an awesome piece of hardware! Although the name suggests that we’re dealing with a throttle device for flight simulators, it actually offers much more than only a throttle unit. Besides throttles for GA single and multi-aircraft, it also comes with a set for commercial aircraft and it also offers an annunciator light panel and AP panel."
- USB port
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit) or macOS (Catalina+)
- Compatible with: Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3-V5, X-Plane 11
- Posted by: Jean B. on 4 August 2021This baby is a must for any flight sim enthusiast. Just get it. Don't worry you won't regret it.
- Posted by: Anthony G. on 4 August 2021HUGE difference between this yoke and the Logitech yoke that I had. It would be nice if there were additional USB ports to plug in other peripherals, but with a hub and extension cord it's fine.
Now I'm waiting for more Hon...HUGE difference between this yoke and the Logitech yoke that I had. It would be nice if there were additional USB ports to plug in other peripherals, but with a hub and extension cord it's fine.
Now I'm waiting for more Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrants to be made! Hurry!!
- Posted by: Terry P. on 4 August 2021Excellent immersion factor and the quality construction is very prevalent. Works fine in FSX-A.. Looking forward to using it in MSFS. The start switch would have been more realistic had it been spring loaded in "START", otherw...Excellent immersion factor and the quality construction is very prevalent. Works fine in FSX-A.. Looking forward to using it in MSFS. The start switch would have been more realistic had it been spring loaded in "START", otherwise it's a most desirable upgrade to one's simulator setup. Highly recommend this product and Sporty's customer service. Item shipped quickly and well packed.
- Posted by: Joe M on 4 August 2021I ordered the Honeycomb Throttle quadrant. I love it! I hooked it up and made a few adjustments to my desired aircraft on MSFS2020 and it works great!
The lights were not working but I was able to go to a website and download...I ordered the Honeycomb Throttle quadrant. I love it! I hooked it up and made a few adjustments to my desired aircraft on MSFS2020 and it works great!
The lights were not working but I was able to go to a website and download a file to correct all of that.
I also made a template for the additional switches and flying is now enjoyable and easier!
Now I just need some rudder pedals.