LogitechG Saitek Instrument Panel
A panel for fifteen different instruments.
Speed, attitude, altitude, heading and much more!
Of course, the four basic instruments (speed, attitude, altitude and heading indicator) are part of the Saitek Instrument panel, but also, for example, an HSI or your Engine instruments. An overview of all possibilities:
- Attitude Indicator,
- Heading Indicator,
- Turn / Slip Indicator,
- Vertical speed indicator,
- Airspeed indicator,
- VHF Omnidirectional Radio (VOR) 1,
- VHF Omnidirectional Radio (VOR) 2,
- Primary Flight Display (PFD),
- Airborne Direction Finder (ADF),
- Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI),
- Engine Gauges,
- ADF with Trim Indicator,
- Cessna Airspeed Gauge,
- RPM with Flaps Indicator.
Build your own cockpit.
The modules from Saitek are modular and interchangeable, so you can easily expand or change your home cockpit. They are easy to mount on the Saitek Yoke system, but also work great as a standalone, or in combination with other (non-Saitek) joysticks.
When connecting multiple panels, we recommend a USB hub with external power.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..