MOZA R9 Direct Drive
Available for pre-order - stock will arrive in 2 weeks!
We put the Moza R9 and its larger siblings through rigorous testing on one of our rigs.
We are delighted to give you this range and this new brand for the benefit of Simracing, as we are confident that Moza goods will satisfy, impress, and surprise you in the near future!
MOZA R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase has 9 Nm of outstanding torque and professional servo direct drive, which can suit the gaming and training demands of most racers while also providing a genuine racing experience on the road and in the automobile. The R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase also has an advanced motor temperature management system that monitors the temperature of the motor and electrical components in real-time to ensure steady performance in endurance competition via temperature control schemes. The R9 Direct Drive Wheelbase is lightweight, sturdy, and steady, with an aviation-grade aluminium alloy body and low latency wireless technology.
MOZA R9 Specs:
- 9 Nm of Torque
- Unmatched quality and durability.
- The temperature control strategy uses built-in temperature sensors, to ensure stable operation and endurance during competition.
- Wirelessly transmit data and power between the steering wheel and the base.
- No matter how complex the force feedback calculations get. The unique Quad CPUs can reliably process the task at maximum precision.
- The settings of the wheelbase, steering wheel, pedals, etc. can be modified through the MOZA APP. Settings can be imported with one click onto new simulators.
- The R9 can be connected to all of MOZA Racing's hardware.
- Fully compatible with all RSeat cockpits.
- Applicable Platform: PC (Windows)
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle: Unlimited
- Maximum Torque: 9 Nm
- Maximum Power: 180W
- Input Voltage: 110V~220V AC - 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate: 1000Hz
- Quick Release: D1 Compatible
- Connection Port: Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Mounting: 4 holes on the bottom(RSeat compatible); exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Size : 240x157x124mm
There are no reviews written yet about this product..