Rexing Formula Steering Wheel
The Rexing GT Steering Wheel is available for order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks.
Rexing Mayaris Formula Steering Wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulation games.
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ USBD480 LCD display compatible with popular sim racing software applications such as
- Simdash, Simhub and Z1
- 11 RGB LEDs + 6 additional marshal RGB LEDs: all configurable to telemetry data in Simdash
- application. Adjustable brightness (using a potentiometer on the wheel), and a wide variety of colors to choose from in Simdash software.
- 10 illuminated, dimmable push-buttons, each configurable to any telemetry data in Simdash application with the possibility to have more than one condition assigned to any button, and to choose priorities among the conditions. Their brightness can be adjusted in Simdash software, whereas their color is fixed and can’t be altered. Pushbuttons are high quality “Apem” brand with actuation force of 3.5 N and push travel of 1 mm.
- Analog joystick/thumbstick with center push
- Multi-switch which functions simultaneously as a rotary encoder, a digital joystick and a button
- 6 thumb rotary encoders
- Potentiometer for “on the fly” RGB LEDs brightness adjustment
- Potentiometer for clutch bite adjustment
- Polyurethane rubber grips
- Tempered glass display cover
- Aluminium knobs
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- A pair of clutch paddles
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel (easy to replace or make your own cable)
- OPTIONAL: Third set of paddles, each with dual action (possible to push it and pull it – with firm center position, providing a total of 4 configurable positions on just 2 paddles).
- High quality USB spiral cable included
- Requires powered USB hub
- Included with each Rexing formula steering wheel: self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization.
Rexing steering wheels require 2-5 weeks to be built and dispatched.
Each particular carbon fiber piece is carefully molded. The steering wheel is then hand assembled to ensure endurance for countless fastest laps.
Still not sure? We have a 14-days return policy. Try it out, only shipping costs are charged in case of return.
- Posted by: Chris on 26 July 2021Honestly one heck of a racing wheel! Full carbon fibre body, perfect ergonomics with its size and the rubber handles, light-weight, great clutch and shifting paddles as well. Rexing also has an absolutely stunning and friendly...Honestly one heck of a racing wheel! Full carbon fibre body, perfect ergonomics with its size and the rubber handles, light-weight, great clutch and shifting paddles as well. Rexing also has an absolutely stunning and friendly customer support who are always very happy to help with any kind of question. Am a heavy-user and can say wheel is very sturdy, has brought me safely through alot of 12 and 24 hour races already. Big thumbs up