Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel Black Edition
Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel, the first steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem. It offers features for racers of all levels, for all genres of sim racing, from beginners to professional racers.
The need for this model surfaced from the requests, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing. Our goal is to build a good foundation for the future.
Tahko means grindstone in Finnish: robust, functional, and historical foundation for something new. The placing of the buttons was designed and tested by professional drivers and engineers and the wheel has just the right mass for optimal force feedback feel.
For the paddle shifters; we tested the market offering and chose the best properties for our product to achieve a thoroughly immersive paddle shifter for all-around racing needs.
Designed in Finland, and manufactured in Estonia.
THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FEATURES
Features of the wheel are based on the request, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing.
- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade button rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGING?
- Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel
- Official Quick Start Guide
- Sticker set for the wheel
- Simucube Wheelside SQR
- CR2477N Battery
- Weight with packaging: 4 kg.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..