SimXPro® HEAVY Triple screen setup VESA (75/) 100/200
- IN STOCK -
Material: 4080 aluminium profiles and 2 and 3 mm hardened steel brackets.
Finishing: VESA brackets are brake pressed for extra strength and adjustment.
Color: Grey anodized with black brackets or full black powder coating (option)
- Aluminium profiles:
3x 120cm - 4080
2x 58 cm - 4080
2x 58 cm - 4040
- SimXPro® Standard 75/100 VESA or Tiltable 100/200 VESA brackets (options)
- 4x Triple connector brackets
- 4040 and 4080 corner brackets
- End caps
- Bolts and T-nuts
- Building instructions (English)
Dimensions up to LxWxH (mm): 580x 1200 up to 2360 x1240
Weight (kg): 25
Adjustable: Yes. Height, width, screen tilt, screen angle
Compatible with: 100/200 VESA mount monitors up to 35 inch with normal aspect ratio or with 43 inch wide aspect
Not compatible with: Monitors with 75 mm VESA mounts
Not included: TV-Screen / monitor, XT160 Cockpit, Sparco Seat
Pros and cons:
+ Perfect alignment of your triple screen setup due to our special tilt/angle 100/200 VESA brackets
+ Were other stands usually don't have tiltable options we provide you with special brackets that reach perfect FOV's
+ Solid screen stand for a steady triple screen setup
- Does not fit with 75 and 400 mm VESA monitors
- Posted by: Torsten on 27 July 2022Rock solid! Carries my three 34" inch ultrawide screens without any wabbling or wiggle room. This setup is just not comparable to any table mounted solution, that I have come across.
- Posted by: Yoan on 27 July 2022Solid stuff, versatile. I prefer an independant screen mount over an integrated-rig one. Very good !
- Posted by: Jeroen V. on 28 July 2021I ordered the lighter version of the monitor stand to hold my 3 27” screens. I can say im very happy with the quality and build of the stand. It feels very sturdy, allows for all kinds of customization to fit every rig setup a...I ordered the lighter version of the monitor stand to hold my 3 27” screens. I can say im very happy with the quality and build of the stand. It feels very sturdy, allows for all kinds of customization to fit every rig setup and has made me very interested in potentially trying out more or their products to create a best-in-class racing experience. I’ve bought some nice new gear that needs a quality setup so i can stay competitive. I would love to try out the cockpit setup.