SimXPro® R160 - Black Coating (U.S. Only)
- IN STOCK -
The R160 is price-wise the best 40x160 rig in the market. The R160 looks like the XT160 but it is a more basic version with simpler connectors and less profile. Front or flat mount included. This rig can hold any Direct Drive and even simple motion sets. Aluminium profile sim rigs are very popular because you can easily upgrade, adjust and mount almost everything on them. Expanding and upgrading are very easy because all our parts can be used with this rig.
The base frame:
The R160 is the absolute bang for the buck in terms of 40x160 aluminium profile rigs. In fact, it's the basic version of the XT160.
Aluminium profile sim rigs are very popular because you can easily upgrade, adjust and mount almost everything. Expanding and upgrading are very easy because most SimXPro parts can be used with this rig.
Base frame dimensions: Ca. 1350x660x820mm
Width between uprights: 580 mm
Weight: ca. 42 KG
Assembling the R160:
The R160 must be assembled with 2 people. The R160 is easy to assemble when you are a bit handy and have patience. The mounting instructions are clear. Because there are so many possibilities with our system, a little technical insight is needed. The most important thing to prevent flex is to tighten everything properly.
What is included:
· Shipping to all states with UPS Express
· SimXPro® Flat or front-wheel mount (HS)
· Standard pedal tray (HS)
· Shifter profile mounting point
· Rubber dampers
· Mounting brackets (HS & Alu)
· Black bolts. Nuts and t-nuts with ball spring
· End caps for all visible profiles, cover caps for all visible nuts
· English step-by-step building instructions.
(HS = Hardened steel)
What is optional:
· SimXPro® Profile pedal deck (upgrade)
Prices include shipping fast with UPS Express from our warehouse in Europe.
Shipping time on average 2-4 business days. The net product price (€ 480,- is stated on the commercial invoice)
- Posted by: Bruno D. on 28 July 2021Very quality components and super-fast support!
Super-rigid rig. Very happy with my setup.
- Posted by: Ricardo N. on 28 July 2021I'm very happy with the cockpit and all the components from SimXpro. For me it's the best in the market in quality/price.
It's very strong and does not flex anything.