SimXPro® R80 - Black coating
AVAILABLE FOR EU CUSTOMERS ONLY!
The R80 is the absolute starter rig in terms of aluminium profile sim rigs. The R80 looks like the X80 but it is a more basic version. Aluminium profile sim rigs are very popular because you can easily upgrade, adjust and mount almost everything on it. Expanding and upgrading is very easy because all our parts can be used with this rig
The base frame:
The R80 is the absolute starter rig in terms of aluminium profile sim rigs. In fact its the basic version of the X80. Aluminium profile simrigs are very popular because you can easily upgrade, adjust and mount almost everything. Expanding and upgrading is very easy because most SimXPro parts can be used with this rig.
Base frame dimensions: Ca. 1250x580x680mm
Width between uprights: 500 mm
Weight: ca. 30 KG
Assembling the R80:
The R80 must be assembled with 2 people. The R80 is easy to assemble when you are a bit handy and have patience. The mounting instructions are clear. Because there are so many possibilities with our system, a little technical insight is needed. The most important thing to prevent flex is to tighten everything properly.
What is included:
· Universal wheel deck (HS)
· Standard pedal tray (HS)
· Shifter profile mounting point
· Rubber dampers
· Mounting brackets (HS & Alu)
· Black bolts. Nuts and t-nuts with ball spring
· End caps for all visible profiles, cover caps for all visible nuts
· English building instructions.
(HS = Hardened steel)
What is optional:
· SimXPro® Profile pedal deck (upgrade)
Possible to upgrade the standard pedal tray to the SimXPro® profile pedal deck
Shifter mount and rubber dampers included.
- Posted by: Calin P. on 27 July 2021Very good packaging and customer support. The only thing lacking is a good and complete set of instructions. However, it’s really intuitive. Overall great product!