SimXPro® X80 - Black coating
AVAILABLE FOR EU CUSTOMERS ONLY!
The X80 is constructed with 4080 aluminum extrusion profiles. Not all aluminum profiles in the market are the same. There is a lot of difference in the quality and density of the profiles. SimXPro uses European, high quality profiles. The X80 can hold a Direct Drive and can be upgraded with an front wheel mount.
What is included:
· Universal wheel deck (HS)
· Standard pedal tray (HS)
· Rubber dampers
· Mounting brackets (HS & Alu)
· Black bolts. Nuts and t-nuts with ball spring
· End caps for all visible profiles, cover caps for all visible nuts
· English step-by-step building instructions.
(HS = Hardened steel)
What is optional:
· SimXPro® Profile pedal deck (upgrade)
· SimXPro® Front wheel mounts (upgrade)
· Shifter profile mounting point* (upgrade)
*For the X80 we had a lot of requests to order it without the shifter profiles.
This is the only rig where these profiles are not standard included.
Base frame dimensions: Ca. 1250x660x800mm
Weight: 32 KG
- Posted by: Thomas on 27 July 2022High Quality product, profiles with thick core, also the black powder Coating is of decent Quality, there are some Videos on YouTube, it is hard to Scratch the Coating. everything was cut perfectly, Minimum Burrs on some profi...High Quality product, profiles with thick core, also the black powder Coating is of decent Quality, there are some Videos on YouTube, it is hard to Scratch the Coating. everything was cut perfectly, Minimum Burrs on some profiles. Very stiff rig, no flex. worth every euro
- Posted by: Jani on 27 July 2022The perfect start to my sim racing setup. Very solid rig and no flex at all. Very happy :)
- Posted by: Lukas S on 27 July 2022Great rig for a price. Easily customisable and stable. Thanks!
- Posted by: Ole on 27 July 2022Enjoying my new rig with a dd1,csl loadcell pedals
- Posted by: Nico G. on 27 July 2021Uitstekende kwaliteit en afwerking. Eenvoudige installatie ondanks beknopte handleiding.
- Posted by: Paulo V. on 27 July 2021Easy to assemble and very sturdy. The black powder coating gives an awesome look to the rig. Many upgrade possibilities due to the flexibility of the 4080 aluminum profile.
- Posted by: Damada on 27 July 2021Perfect service and quality all as described
- Posted by: Adri K. on 27 July 2021Great Simrig super satisfied for the money. Guide was clear and simple. My times in racing are way more consistant