SimXPro® XT160 - Black coating
AVAILABLE FOR EU CUSTOMERS ONLY!
The XT160 is the best choice for the sim racer who wants to get the most out of there rigs in terms of strength and adjustability. Expanding and upgrading is very easy because all our parts can be used with all our profiles. You are not tied to one model or a fixed setup. The XT160 is our high end top model with shifter mount and (front) wheel mount of choice. You can also choose if you want to have the uprights connected with our steel corner brackets our Aluminium T-connect plates. The XT160 can hold the forces of every Direct Drive and motion set.
Base frame dimensions: Ca. 1350x660x820mm
Weight: ca. 60kg
Basic package contains (without options)
2x 1300 mm - 40160 profiles
2x 500 mm - 40160 profiles
2x 800 mm - 40120 profiles
1x 580 mm - 4080 profile
2x 500 mm - 4040 profiles
1x 340 mm - 4040 profile
*Profiles for shifter mounting point included.
**Extended profile pedal deck is included.
What is included:
· SimXPro® Flat or front wheel mount
· SimXPro® Adjustable feet brackets
· SimXPro® Extended pedal tray
· Shifter profile mounting point
· Rubber dampers
· Mounting brackets
· Black bolts. Nuts and t-nuts with ball spring
· End caps for all visible profiles, cover caps for all visible nuts
· English step-by-step building instructions.
What is optional:
· SimXPro® Universal seat brackets
· SimXPro® Extended universal seat brackets
T-nuts and slides:
Our profiles have slots all around. Where possible, we have provided our brackets with slides instead of holes. This means you are not stuck with one fixed setup and you can adjust everything to your own preferences.
Assembling the XT160:
The XT160 must be assembled with 2 people. The XT160 is not very difficult to assemble. The mounting instructions are clear. Because there are so many possibilities with our system, a little technical insight is needed. The most important thing to prevent flex is to tighten everything properly.
- Posted by: John M. on 27 July 2021profilés et équerre très robuste