Strengthened Pedal Update for RS6, TR8 and FS3
Adjustable Four-way Pedal Mount including Pedal Plate and Brackets
The new Pedal Mount for RS6 (MK1-MK3), TR8 (MK1-MK2) and FS3 (MK1) is a more rigid bracket update to eliminate pedal flex by adding support to the front and back of the pedal plate. The update also includes more mounting points for more pedals.
The pedal baseplate is made out of thick carbon steel and has pre-drilled holes for all major brand pedals (see list below) and slots for left/right adjustment with Heusinkveld pedals and others. The pedal plate can also be angle adjusted.
Most Rigid Adjustable Pedal Mount Features:
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to replace your existing pedal assembly (also works on 8mm slotted rigs).
- Hassle Free Angle Adjustment
- Fully adjustable bracket for both angle, height and slide
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals
This bracket is compatible with the following pedals (and more):
- Fanatec including CSL Elite Pedals, ClubSport V1/V2/V3
- Thrustmaster including 2-pedals (all), T3PA, GT Ed, T3PGT, T3PA PRO add-on and T500
- Heusinkveld including Ultimate, Sprint and Pro
- Quaife Throttle Pedal and Brake
- HPP PRX 3P
- Logitech G Series
There are no reviews written yet about this product..