T1000 2 Motions 'SV (2DOF)
ProSimu has been manufacturing motion simulators since 2009, we also manufacture high-performance actuators dedicated to the training of Rally, GT, and F1 drivers! These actuators are dedicated to automotive simulation and also to aeronautics.
We are pioneers in our field and we created the T1000 2 Motion in 2015 with the integration of oversteer.
Our showrooms are located inside the Le Mans circuit (in the Mulsanne Straight line of “Hunaudières” ) and in Montreal
The T1000 2 motion Silent Version will convince you with its 2 strong points!!
1) T1000 2M Version S as Super performance, Super precision thanks to PRS 50/200 actuators.
Only the ProSimu actuators: PRS 50 and PRS 200 will allow you to feel the road effect like a real driver and to have good haptic feedback from your vehicle AND the road (with its 100mm travel) as in real life.
Thanks to the ProSimu actuators PRS 50/PRS 200, feel an even more immersive " road effect ", with its 44 movements per second!
The jolts with each gear change as in real life and the intelligent vibrations thanks to the dedicated internal microprocessor!
And especially Impacts during braking and acceleration with its 200-280 mm/s and 1G or even 2G in acceleration!
Our goal is to be as close as possible to reality thanks to our high-performance actuators which can bring you closer to the behaviour of a real vehicle. Our specifications established with real pilots allowed us to establish the following specifications for the design of our actuators:
- No delay between the image and the movement of the simulator/actuator thanks to our ProSimu electronic card between the PC and the motors.
- A speed of up to 280mm/s and even more at peak: for braking impact and acceleration.
- Movements of up to 44 movements per second for vehicle and road vibration and haptic feedback.
- We always keep the possibility of choosing actuators of
- 100mm exclusive automotive simulation.
- 150mm automotive and aircraft/space simulation.
- 200mm simulation aircraft only.
- You can choose actuators with large deflections and reduce them with our software
- Automotive simulation is the most performance demanding, our actuators adapt too very easily to aircraft simulation with softness and amplitude.
Designing high-performance actuators dedicated to piloting is one thing, but building a chassis capable of exploiting them to the best of their ability is the condition to bring you closer to real piloting!
At ProSimu, we've been doing both since 2009 and that's where the difference lies! We know exactly what the pro-driver must feel through our chassis AND actuators!
We work every day with pilots who train on our simulators and in particular the T7 Pro!
2) S for Silence.
We listened to user requests and made a quieter simulator.
But that's not all :
You now have the possibility of putting a slide under the seat and the choice of chassis: T1000 steel or T1000 Aluminium!
We have gone even further in R&D with:
- A system of captive feet
- Noise reduction for incredible silence,
- A single USB cable to control all actuators,
- Anti EMI shielded cables, a single BOX for all actuators.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..