Thrustmaster - TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
Get ready for takeoff with the first Thrustmaster joystick to combine magnetic technology with flight controls inspired by the world of civil aviation (the Airbus A320 family).
Enjoy the unique feeling of piloting an Airbus A320, thanks to the ambidextrous and modular design (with swappable joystick head button modules) of the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition.
This ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320/A320neo type, 1:1 scale) features 12 remappable action buttons offering a multitude of possibilities, plus a built-in throttle axis with thrust reverser mechanism (a unique feature on airliners).
Innovative, versatile design
- Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
- Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
- Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- The coil spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and fluid tension
- New locking mechanism lets you disable the joystick handle’s rotation, if used in conjunction with a rudder controller (sold separately)
- 17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification:
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the stick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision
- 4 independent axes, with twist rudder (controlled by rotating the joystick handle)
- Selector switch lets you configure the 12 buttons on the base, in either the right-handed or left-handed position
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
Native integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Plug and play: the device is automatically recognized in the game
Compatible with T.A.R.G.E.T software
- Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: load or create specific mapping presets for each aircraft, to extend or save all of your favorite settings
Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem compatibility
- Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
- Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
- 1 x TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
- 4 x swappable joystick head button modules
- User manual with warranty information
- Weight: 920 g (2.0 lb)
- Length: 195 mm (7.7”)
- Width: 195 mm (7.7”)
- Height: 225 mm (8.9”)
There are no reviews written yet about this product..