TREQ ONE Sim Racing Rig
This rig is the future base for all your sim racing miles. From the heavy force of a load cell brake, to the high torque from direct drive wheels, the TREQ ONE can handle it all. Build from mostly 80×40 mm aluminum profiles, she features an enormous amount of adjustability, while offering the rigidness and stiffness you desire from a rig.
This rig uses the exact same design for the pedal deck as our TREQ ACE, and it can handle braking forces over 200 KG. This means you can mount anything from Logitech to Heusinkveld and beyond.
The wheel deck is designed to handle the high torque of direct drive wheels of over 30 Nm. The drill pattern is compatible with the following wheels:
G25, G27, G29, G920, G923
T150, T300, T500, TX, TMX, TS-XW DD1, DD2, CSW v1, v2 and v2.5, Elite
: V1, V2
If you own or plan to use a Simcube Sport or Pro on the TREQ ONE, an optional Front Wheel Mount is required.
Both the wheel and pedal deck are designed in such a way that they provide high adjustability, without loosing any strength. The steering wheel is adjustable to move closer or further away, without the need to loosen the complete wheel bridge of the rig. Critical parts have all gone through multiple FEM-analyses before being tested in real life.
The TREQ ONE can be adjusted to fit any person, from any length. If you’re 150 or 210 cm, the rig can be set up so anyone can comfortably reach their wheel and pedals. Included with this rig are cable management tools and a very clear step-by-step manual on how to build it. The rig is build on top of 4 rubber feet.
- Posted by: Martijn on 26 July 2021After some research I came across Treq.
Had a look at their rigs and ended up with the Treq One. Coming from a playseat challenge this is a huge upgrade.
Everything is pointed out correctly on the website, easy...After some research I came across Treq. Had a look at their rigs and ended up with the Treq One. Coming from a playseat challenge this is a huge upgrade. ORDERING Everything is pointed out correctly on the website, easy to find and the ordering process is just what to expects these days. After paying I got an email that my order was being processed. Two days later I received an email from Jim, that the seat was already shipped. (Nice!) On the website it said it could take up to 14 days before shipment for the rig. Because of work schedules I am not able to be always home, I sent an email, after receiving the one from the seat, if there was any indication when the rig was getting shipped so I could be working at home. I almost instantly got a reply that shipment was due within a couple of days and if needed they could ship it later, so big plus already on the communication! BOX ARRIVALS As expected everything came packed well. The seat first and the rig later. As soon as I opened the box of the rig, I was amazed how it was packed together. Every single thing was labeled, from the profiles to the bags with the bolds and nuts. The profiles were packed in bubblewrap so they can’t get damaged. BUILDING It took around one and half to two hours to put together, that was without the seat. The manual provided is clear on everything you need to do and how it fits together. We took it slowly maybe you will be able to put it together faster. I ordered the Sparco R100 with the slider. The fun started there. To bad there is/was no instruction how to fit this correctly. So we went searching online, found some video’s and after 2+ hours of trial and error, my girlfriend moved something and then I saw the solution. Maybe this is because we are both not really experienced with car seats and rigs, I really don’t know. Tip maybe provide some kind of instruction, if you guys need help with that, you know where to find me *lol* SET UP After fitting the seat we started with setting everything up. The baseline measurements provided in the manual give you a good starting point. Everything from the wheel deck, the hight of the bar where the wheel deck is mounted to and the pedal tray are easy to setup. I got this dialed in within half an hour. CONCLUSION I can say, if you are in the market for a rig, you definitely need to take a look at Treq. The Treq One is a solid rig, with no flex on with my setup (Fanatec Clubsport V2.5, Heusinkveld Sprint incl. Baseplate). It’s easy to put together and the communication with the company is great. Simplace, you got a happy customer, that will point this out to other people asking for advice on what rig to buy! Thank you!
- Posted by: Cole Marshall on 26 July 2021I did my research for an aluminum extrusion rig. After doing my research I decided on Treq. My reasoning for Treq was the re-enforced pedal plate and wheel deck, these both looked sturdier compared to other rigs in the same pr...I did my research for an aluminum extrusion rig. After doing my research I decided on Treq. My reasoning for Treq was the re-enforced pedal plate and wheel deck, these both looked sturdier compared to other rigs in the same price range. Delivery took about 3 days to USA, which is super quick in my eyes. Building the rig was super easy. Everything was wrapped in bubble wrap to protect the items during shipping and everything was labelled making the building process much simpler. The instruction manual was very easy to follow and made building an enjoyable experience. The rig itself is super sturdy and stiff. There is no flex from loadcell braking or from the wheel at full force feedback. I have both CSL Elite Pedals and Wheelbase mounted to this rig, but I feel as if this rig could handle higher-end pedals (heusinkveld, DCRacing, VRS) easily as well as any of the Direct Drive offers currently out there on the market. I’m glad I bought this rig at Simplace! Great experience.
- Posted by: Vik on 26 July 2021Great product and great driving experience so far! The rig is super sturdy and I’ve experienced no flex at all. Customer service is also very good and helpful!
- Posted by: Spyros on 26 July 2021The rig is very stable and never made me think twice about this purchase. I worried about the Simucube Pro and how it can handle bigger forces but the rig is very steady and firm.
Black colour looks great and I strongly rec...The rig is very stable and never made me think twice about this purchase. I worried about the Simucube Pro and how it can handle bigger forces but the rig is very steady and firm. Black colour looks great and I strongly recommend this rig. Support is great as well. The guys answered all my questions and provided me some modifications I needed without hesitation.
- Posted by: Tiemen Claus on 26 July 2021Easy to assemble, spot on support and overall a top quality sim rig. Adjustability is limitless. Love the black look with subtle blue striping.