Virtual Fly EFOS "The EFIS"
The EFOS is our own EFIS. A very advanced desktop or cockpit-panel module with touch screen, which includes a complete PFD and a Glasscockpit software with EIS (Engine Information System) and AutoPilot GFC 700.
It is designed to have a very big range of VFR, IFR and Engine indications in the same module. In terms of engine indi,cations this module is designed for Single & Twin engine and Turboprop aircraft, although in terms of flight indications you can use for any kind of Aircraft.
It is a USB module that you connect to your computer and through our "VFConnect" software it is ready to work with the 3 main flight simulation platforms.
Gone are the days for 2D cockpits, where all the important flight parameters such as switches, rotaries and levers to perform the flights were displayed in our flight simulator screen. Nowadays cockpits are always in 3D, more sophisticated and equipped with several systems. This means that the virtual pilot is constantly changing the view to visualize the flight parameters in the cockpit, and above all, to act on the different systems of the aircraft (switches, rotaries and levers).
The main functionality of the SWITCHO FAMILY modules is to enable the user to visualize all the flight parameters and act on the aircraft systems through very compact, easy, and ergonomic desktop modules. This is extremely important in all phases of flight, but moreover in critical moments such as take-off, approach or landing.
All 5 modules are fully compatible and can be set-up together thanks to our own interlocking snap system placed all around the aluminum housing. This system can make your SWITCHO FAMILY grow at your pace.
If you are not looking for a desktop solution but rather a friendly cockpit-builder product, this is also for you. The aluminum housing is removable in all 5 modules, and can be placed directly onto your favorite panel. This solution is great for enthusiast that have bought StayLevel Avionix panels and other similar solutions.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Prepar3D v4-5
- Xplane 11
- EFIS software included in the product, no additional downloads required.
- FULL metal construction.
- Rotaries and pushbuttons with a ultra-high life cycle.
- It includes anti-slip systems for a better grip over any surface.
- It includes anti-tip systems to avoid any tilt and keep in a steady vertical position.
- Realistic feel thanks to the quality of the materials, strong and reliable rotational encoders.
- Designed for VFR & IFR flights, both for short-range and long-range aircraft
- The entire rear cover is removable so that the module can be fitted in any cockpit panel by means of 8 screws.
- Touch screen with 1280x800 of resolution.
- You can choose a full range of Aircrafts, see the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS tab.
- In the Screen:
- FLIGHT INDICATORS: Artificial horizon, Airspeed, Altimeter, Bario, Turn coordinator, VOR1, VOR2, Glide Slope, Gyro Directional
- FREQUENCES; Nav1, Nav2, Comm1, Comm2, ADF, XPDR
- NAVIGATION: DME-1, DME-2
- OTHERS: TAS, GS, OAT, ISA, Wind speed and direction
- AUTOPILOT with all necessary parameters, it includes AutoThrottle control Speed.
- Piston engines ENGINE PARAMETERS: rpm, fflow, manifold, oil press, oil temp, egt, cht, vac, fuel qty, battery level, alt load
- Turbo prop engines ENGINE PARAMETERS: prop rpm, ng rpm, itt, trque, fflow, oil press, oil temps, fuel qty, battery level
- Tactile AutoPilot (very complete)
- Independent Landing Gear indicator for each wheel
- Marker Beacon Lights (O, M, I)
– Trim indicator (x3)
- CAS Messages (Crew Alerting Sysrem) which shows multiple alarms with display order according to the severity of the alarm.
- Switches & Rotaries:
- Nav1, Nav2, Comm1, Comm2, HDGw/Sync, IAS, ALTw/SYNC, : CRS1w/ CTR, CRS2w/CTR, BARO.
- Very complete Autopilot: AP, YD, FD, HDG, NAV, APR, ALT, A/T, VS, UP, DN, FLC,
- Product Dimensions (with packing): L 345mm / W 290mm / H 230mm
- Product Weight (with packing): 4,3 Kg
- Connectivity: USB (cable included)
Aircraft Compatibility (to date, it has been tested only with the default aircraft):
- Beechcraft Bonanza 36 - Cessna C172 - Beech King Air 350- Cessna C208B Grand Caravan - Cirrus SR22 - CubCrafters XCub - Diamond DA40 - Diamond DA62 - JMB VL-3 - Socata TBM 930
- Beech King Air C90 - Beechcraft Baron 58 - Cessna C172
- Beech King Air 350 - Becchcraft Baron 58 - Bombardier Learjet 45 - Mooney Acclaim - Mooney Bravo
There are no reviews written yet about this product..